Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 8: Niagara Falls



Today’s trail was a little tough because of the cold weather. We spent our energy on not only touring, but also on body control. But fortunately, we are in good shape and have no problems. We arrived at Niagara Falls today, as you know it is a very huge and fascinating landscape. This marvelous nature gives us power!  Thanks to the Niagara Falls, we were able to rejuvenate ourselves!
-Crazy Guy1

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing view it is! I'm planning to go there this weekend. I would like to get power of nature like you.

    - Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How huge and dynamic! I really love the picture of Niagara Falls.

    - Bostonian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an awesome picture. You guys must have much fun in Niagara Falls.

    - Johnny Cash

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG looks great I wish I could be there sounds like a beautiful trip.

    - Hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments. I strongly recommend to visit the Niagara Falls.
    -Crazy Guy1

    ReplyDelete