Today was a fine day! The sky was deep blue, therefore we really enjoyed our trail the whole distance!
I set a personal record for about 50 miles/h.
But my friend set a personal record too! Actually his record was higher than mine...about 65 miles/h...so I completely lost...
Around these, there were many bikers who were from different countries. we talked with them about each trail and we found the trail connected us to other bikers from all over the world!
At night, in the hotel, we could hear a horrified animal sound from the dark forest. This sounds continued for about 2 hours, therefore we were scared and could not sleep well.
OMG that's scary.if I were you I would run back home. Lol you guys are having a great adventure.
ReplyDeleteHashtag#
I know it is one of the good points of the bike trip to meet other bikers. Your experience is so nice!
ReplyDeleteMurphy
65 miles/h! I can't imagine it.
ReplyDeleteBut your 50 mils/h is also awesome!!
I hope you won't be eaten by horrible animals!
Bostonian