Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 69: Seattle




Today I feel completely great because I slept really well last night!
In the morning, I ate too much breakfast, hamburger, ham and eggs, popcorn and fried chicken. Therefore I became sleepy during our trail soon. However a wind was very comfortable for me during our trail and I unconsciously started to sing a song “Born in the USA ‘’.

At noon, we stopped at a small restaurant along the small river to eat lunch. I met an old friend in this restaurant. Surprisingly he was owner this restaurant. Actually he loved a trail rather than me, but 5 years ago his nee was broken during his trail. He couldn’t forget a trail 3 years ago after that he opened this restaurant on this trail road for bikers. There were many pictures of bikers on the wall, so we took our picture and gave him. We ate the special big hamburger. Oh my…

At 6 pm, we arrived at Seattle. This city was awesome! We immediately checked in our hotel and went the Space Needle. The view from this top building was so beautiful and I felt that one day I want to see this view with my future girlfriend!


After that we went sports bar and drunk much beer! This bar was very crowded but we were happy and enjoying Seattle night!

Crazy Guy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment