Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 22: Chicago






Today we arrived in my favorite city on the trail, CHICAGO.  I was having trouble sleeping, so I was very tired, maybe I was excited to see this city.  Despite being tired, I was delighted to go sightseeing and go up to the top of the Sears Tower.
The views were not very good, because there was fog.  We ate a very big burger in a busy restaurant in the middle of Chicago.  After that I was annoyed, maybe because I didn't sleep very well the day before, so that I decided to go the hotel to rest and to prepare for the next hard day while my friends enjoyed watching the city.
-Crazy Guy2

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Are you ok? Get some good sleep.

    - Bostonian

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad. But it is good for you to sleep very well tonight.

    - Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that you had insomnia but it's good that you saw the Sears Tower. I hope you can sleep better tonight.

    - Hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your terrible day. Cheer up! Hopefully, you will sleep well tonight.

    - Johnny Cash

    ReplyDelete