Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 57 : Glacier National Park




We are a later stage of Northern Tier Route and staying in Glacier National Park in the north of Montana today. This is known as a gigantic area which has a lot of mountains, lakes, plants, and animals. If it is sunny, you can see a captivating and expansive terrain. Especially the evening scene is beyond description. While watching these scenes, it feels like everything is tiny and I can forget about negative issues. Actually I got a flat tire just after starting touring today, but it was a wicked bitty problem. But it also makes me sentimental and reminds me of my girlfriend in North Dakota. Is she really doing well? I'd love to see her ASAP!

Dear CrazyGuy1,
Thank you for your post.  Please consider the following corrections:
1) I've highlighted words that are in the wrong form/tense
2) I've underlined words in the wrong order
3) I've italicized unnecessary words
4) I have put a / where there is a missing preposition, article or pronoun
5) Please sign your post!

Please let me know if you have any questions!
-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment