Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 40: The North Dakota Badlands

Day 40!! As time passes fast!! Today we arrived in Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. It was amazing to see the landscape of the Banlands, it looked like you were on the moon. The problem here was moving around with bikes and we finished the day exhausted. The weather was wonderful and we could see an incredible setting sun. When we arrived at the hotel we had the table ready and we ate until we were full. It was a perfect day! Tomorrow more .....
-Bluesky



4 comments:

  1. Oh sounds awesome.Looks like a perfect day I'm glad you saw the national park in North Dakota.Have fun and take care :).

    Hashtag#

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took so nice pictures! Magnificent! I hope that I would go there someday.

    Murphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i have more nice pictures!!!. When i´ll finish the trail i´ll put more pictures in the blog!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I like your pictures of Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
    It's really mysterious landscape!! Please take a rest well,
    and tell me your awesome story of this trip when you come back!


    Bostonian

    ReplyDelete