The Great Plains are magnificent field and have a lot of wildlife, especially a large number of BUFFALO.
I've never thought I could see buffalo so close to them! It is so big that we have to always pay attention to their behavior...
We were all surprised by this situation and this area gives us a kind of energy.
I have felt nature's wonderfulness, but I realize its threat again because it is very cloudy and a foretaste of thunderstorm.
If a thunderstorm occurs in this area, we have to stop trip until it goes. Indeed there is no area to escape from the storm.
I hope it won't be a big storm.
By the way, we met a Native American woman who gave us some information about this location.
Moreover she is very pretty!!! It seems that I'm attracted to her.
I want to stay here more to develop our relationship.
Ironically I also hope it will be a big storm and we should stay here for a while.
Anyway we feel good and enjoy our trail until now.
Oh...It's too terrifying to see buffaloes. You are so brave person!
ReplyDeleteMurphy
oh,, lucky bastard. You saw a buffalo I never dreamed that I could see a buffalo one day .
ReplyDeleteHashtag#
Awesome! I'm jealous of your seeing buffalo.
ReplyDeletePlease be careful not to be injured in the bad weather.
And have a good time with the kind woman!
Bostonian
ReplyDelete